"GPS or Maps" Address: Arroyo Seco, NM 87514.
When you find Arroyo Seco, You will find us!
Click for: Transportation / Directions
- Everybody can have their own bed!
- Complimentary Cereal, Milk, Toast, Jam, Tea and Coffee in the Morning.
- All Guests have full use of our restaurant style Lodge Kitchen from 7 am to 10 am and 4 pm to 10 pm.
- Guests can use the Camprground Kitchen accross the back parking lot at any time.
- Located in the heart of a beautiful village.
- Free Wi-Fi and Internet Computer.
- Free On-site parking.
- 2 awesome breakfast and lunch restaurants within 100 feet.
- 2 amazing dinner places within 100 feet.
- Mini-Fridge & and Memory foam toppers in Private Rooms.
- Common Areas include a Pool Table - Gas Fireplace - Library- Games - Garden and Big Lawn for Lawn Games.
- All Linens Provided! No Chores!
Why choose the SnowMansion in list form:
- Individual Travelers know they will meet friendly and interesting people.
- Groups and Families love the pool table, lots of toys and books for children, the piano, the fireplace and expansive grounds!
- Couples enjoy the beautiful setting and the private rooms.
- All guests enjoy the knowledge of our staff which ensures they will find the perfect activities in Taos.
Why choose the SnowMansion in paragraph form:
Come enjoy the company of international travelers, artists, students, proffesionals and outdoor enthusiasts.Conveniently located in the heart of the beautiful and charming village of Arroyo Seco (half-way between the historic Town of Taos and the world famous Taos Ski Valley), the SnowMansion is an ideal lodging choice for individuals, couples, families and groups.
The SnowMansion boasts private rooms with private bathrooms, private rooms with shared bathrooms, dorms, cabins, tipis and camping. In the large lobby, we have a pool table, a vast collection of games and books, a huge fire place for guests to sit around, lots of toys for small children and Wi-Fi. Our guest rooms are secure, spacious and bright with good quality mattresses (the private rooms have memory foam toppers too!), the softest bedding imaginable and wonderful original local art. We also have a large commercial kitchen and multiple refrigerators for those of you who like to prepare your own meals. Because we are located at the base of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, the views are spectacular! Watch the sun rise over the sacred Taos Mountain (the Taos Pueblo Reservation is adjacent to the SnowMansion on the south) or watch it set from the vast organic vegetable gardens (available to guests depending on time of year).
Also located in the Village of Arroyo Seco is the Taos Cow - a wonderful coffee shop (remember to try their fresh, rBGH-free, all-natural super premium ice cream too!), Aceq - an amazing comfort food restaurant for dinner, Sol Food Natural Market – a great little health food store, Abe’s Cantina y Cocina – a small local bar (cantina) on one side and a small restaurant (cocina) offering affordable, delicious New Mexican food on the other, Sobroso – a higher-end restaurant with a great bar (often with live music), and many other small artists galleries and shops!
This beautiful area offers many wonderful outdoor adventures including world-class downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, fishing, golfing, mountain biking, white water rafting, horseback riding, hot air balloon rides, incredible hiking (with or without llamas), rock climbing and soaking in the nearby hot springs. Had enough of the outdoors? There are also many indoor adventures too! From touring the adjacent Taos Pueblo to perusing one of the many local museums, the unique cultures of northern New Mexico are both fascinating and beautiful. Also, in Taos, there are many incredible art galleries, restaurants and shops.
View SnowMansion Hostel - Arroyo Seco in a larger map