By order of the Governor and New Mexico Department of Health, please keep the New Mexico Safe Promise,
Use a face covering while in public
Stay six feet away from others.
STAY HOME WHEN SICK
Wash hands frequently & follow recommended hygiene practices.
Self-quarantine for 14 days if coming from out of state.
The SnowMansion will be operating at a 50% capacity and has re-tooled our check-in and facility into a touchless and low no contact lodging experience. We have also put hand sanitizer and glove stations at all exterior doors. Each room is stocked with paper towels and a sanitized bleach cleaner and all rooms will be aired out, cleaned, and sanitized between guests.
For the time being, we cannot offer the use of the guest kitchen or any breakfast. We have put in hot plate kitchenettes in our suites. Our hotel rooms and camping currently do not have any cooking facilities. A gas grill can be rented for $20 per night. New reservations may be canceled for free with 7 days' notice. We have plenty of outdoor seating and footpaths that allow for social distancing. If you are looking for a quiet and beautiful place to stay, look no further.
We look forward to lodging you.
At The Snowmansion, our highest priority is the health and well-being of our guests and staff. We have enhanced our cleaning protocols and are working with travel partners and health officials to closely monitor the situation. We remain committed to providing our guests with healthy and remarkable travel experiences.
Book with Confidence
Concerned about traveling? We understand, and have implemented a special policy that allows you to cancel up to 7 days before your trip for a full refund.
Whether you’ve already booked or are planning a trip now, let us take away your worry with an extra-flexible temporary cancellation option. As long as you cancel at least 7 days before your visit, we’ll provide you with a full refund.
To learn more, please reach out to our team and we’ll make sure you have all the information you need.
Visit with Confidence
Safety First is our core value, and above everything, our highest priority is the health and well-being of our guests and staff. Here’s what we are doing to make our experiences safe.
- Social distancing: Like any great host, we want you to feel comfortable, so we’ve adapted the way we operate to make sure our guests have space from each other.
- Extreme cleaning & sanitation: All guest and staff spaces have undergone deep cleaning with cleaning agents approved by the CDC, and will continue to be cleaned constantly.
- Encouraging Safe Practices Hand sanitizer stations, staff travel restrictions and safety signage are just a few of the things that we have implemented to remind guests and staff to do their part in keeping each other safe.
- Stay informed: We are in constant communication with community and government agencies and continue to follow all recommendations as new information is available. Here are some simple things you can do to increase your own safety—as well as those around you.
- Follow the experts: We recommend you stick with a few trust-worthy sources of information for the latest news and travel advice.
- Monitor your health: Keep an eye out for symptoms like a dry cough, trouble breathing and an elevated body temperature. If you feel symptomatic, self-isolate and contact your local health authority.
- Clean your hands: Frequent and thorough handwashing for at least 20 seconds. Keep from spreading germs and is also deemed a particularly important way to avoid Coronavirus (COVID-19). If there is no handwashing and soap available, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face: Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose, and clean your hands immediately after. That’s an easy way to keep germs from getting in to your system.
- Cough smartly and gently: Common sense coughing etiquette can really help here as well—cough into your elbow.
- Prioritize your wellness: Drink lots of water, get plenty of sleep, eat healthy and try to spend time outside—these are good rules for now and always when you’re travelling.