If you want to cook in, the SnowMansion has great guest kitchens.
If you want to eat in, the SnowMansion has great dining areas.
If you want to eat out, there are great choices just next door and many more down the road.
Restaurants and Groceries Next Door:
- Sabroso, (Next Door) Serving dinner daily, this fine dining Bistro has the Most beautiful room and patio in Taos. Bar Menu features great $17 Steak Frites and $14 Burger. Beer, Wine and Cocktails. Happy Hour 4pm-6pm. Closed Tuesdays. Live Music Wed - Sunday Sabros Menu
- Aceq: ( Next door) Amazing farm to table comfort food bistro. Serving Dinner, Beer and Wine. Aceq Menu
- Taos Cow: ( Next door) Ice Cream Stand (Weather Permitting)
- Abe’s Cantina: (Next door) Great New Mexican food and hamburgers. Serving Breakfast and Lunch 7am-3PM Daily.
- Sol Food : ( next door) convenient health food store with restaurant cafe. 8 am to 8 PM daily.
- Wake and Take: Vegetarian Comfort food for Breakfast and Lunch. Menu
Restaurants and Groceries Down the road:
- Guadalajara Grill: Taos’s favorite cafeteria style New Mexican Restaurant. Not from New Mexico? Try any dish smothered in Green Chile. 7 miles towards Taos.
- Common Fire: 4 Miles down the road towards Taos.
- Medley Restaurant: Fine Dining with Full Bar. On Highway 150, 4 miles towards Taos.
- Orlandos: Taos’s favorite family style New Mexican Restaurant. Not from New Mexico? Try any dish smothered in Green Chile. 7 miles towards Taos
- Pizanos Pizza: Pasta, Salads, Pizza and Appetizers. Spelt or Regular crust. Great Pizza, Pasta and appetizers. 4 miles towards Taos
- Love Apple: Regional Organic Home Cooking. So Romantic! 575.751.0050. 8 miles towards Taos
Live Music and food:
- Taos Mesa Brewing Company: Incredible indoor and outdoor music venue with the best beer in Taos. 7 miles towards the gorge bridge. Music Calendar
- Taos Inn’s Adobe Bar: Best place downtown for early evening (6pm-10pm) live music and social scene. Equal mix of locals and visitors enjoying each other’s company. Music always free. 9 miles just before Taos Plaza. Music Calendar
- Alley Cantina: Great food till 11 pm and live music till midnight every day. 9 miles just behind Taos Plaza.
- Sol Food Market: (in Arroyo Seco next door) Great village health food market and cafe. 8AM - 8PM
- Cid’s: Taos’ locally owned health food store. 7:30AM- 7PM
- Smith’s: Conventional grocery with decent health food section. 7 AM-9PM